A Warm Welcome

Dear friend, Welcome to my own little spot on the web. A place for you to read up on tips on what to wear, what to serve and how to get your man in the right mood. Expect monthly updates on tips, personal favorites en foolishness.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Perennial Favourites

Hey there cats 'n' dolls!

I've been busy busy busy like a bee! You see, on March the 1st I will be debuting with my new band The Perennial Favourites. I'll be singing songs by Madeleine Peyroux, the ever so wonderfull Marilyn Monroe and some other darlings of mine. Please be sure to come if you're around Rotterdam this saturday. Check out the venues blog HERE.

Also, if you're about Antwerp and there's no Radio Modern party to go to, consider enjoying the view form Lucy*. They feature a wonderful bakery named Eugene and Louise . Hey, what's in a name!

Gotta dash, practise my lyrics!

Hope see y'all real soon!

A Great Big Kiss form your Lucy

No comments: