A Warm Welcome

Dear friend, Welcome to my own little spot on the web. A place for you to read up on tips on what to wear, what to serve and how to get your man in the right mood. Expect monthly updates on tips, personal favorites en foolishness.

Sunday, December 2, 2007

SweetyPie

On this dreariest sunday since ages, I originally had plans to see a girlfriend and go to the museum. But she called me to say she was ill, so I had to think of something else. And what better way to spend you sunday afternoon than... baking an applepie! (I followed the recipes from one of my mother's old cookbooks) It's sitting in the oven as we speak and I can smell it up here in my little atticroom. It sure smells good!

More sweetness you'll find over here: Rock Rebel Sweety Pie . Two girls I have yet to meet, decided to start a monthly party in Amsterdam. From friday December 14th onward you can dance, decorate cupcakes and more. I'm thrilled!

Since it is pie-time at Miss Lucy's, I decided to tell you a little secret. Next spring me and my friend Eva are organising a Bake-Off in Rotterdam. We have a wonderfull place in mind, but it isn't sure yet. So if you have some spare time, start working on your baking skills. It'll be a wonderfull day with amazing prizes on top for the winner.

And then, as a cherry on top of the pie, *drumroll* I'd like to announce my very own column (in Dutch) for Rock 'n' Roll magazine Boppin' Around! It'll have its' premiere in the christmass issue. Every few months I'll be writing about one of my favourite songs and some nice venues I've visited or bands I've seen. Keep an eye out fot that!

And now for a big chunk 'o pie. Yes sirree!

Sweet frosted kisses from your Miss Lucy

No comments: